Traducción de ivory en español:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 (material) she collects ivoryto tickle the ivories [slang] [dated]colecciona objetos de marfiltocar el pianoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (color)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- South Africa and Namibia seek amendments to regulations on trade in ivory from elephant tusks which CITES banned in 1989.
- Back then they were taking ivory from elephants and walruses.
- Rather than being carved in elephant ivory, they have been made from a walrus tusk, a material commonly used in northern Europe for such objects at this time.
- Olivia wore an ivory satin and net dress and carried a hand-tied bouquet of burgundy calla lilies.
- The walls were a soft ivory and the ceiling was artistic, like those in Italian churches.
- Softness emerged in flou with various artsy embroideries, and in a divine dress made from rows of frayed silk in ivory, brown and aqua.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.