Traducción de jackknife en español:
noun plural -knives
- 1 (knife)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Adam had chosen a jackknife rather than a fixed blade.
- With a jackknife, he whittled a point on a thin green stick pulled from a maple branch.
- Pen clips, protractors, and jackknives have left hacked shapes to tell people how dull it all was when they sat here.
- (truck)plegarseOraciones de ejemplo
- Mr William tried to slow down by pumping his brakes but the vehicle jackknifed in the road while trying to avoid Mr Utting.
- The snow came down in handfuls and cars jackknifed to the left and right of us as we drove east on unplowed streets.
- A double-semi had jackknifed, neatly shutting down four lanes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.