n (plural -seys)
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (sports shirt) camiseta (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Textiles] jersey (m), tejido (m) de punto a wool jersey dress un vestido de jersey or (Spain/España) de punto de lana
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Suede also proved that urban fashion isn't always about baggy jeans, jerseys and Snoop Dogg.
- Do they simply add them to their jersey pockets or do they attach them to their bodies under their jerseys?
- He was wondering why no one had noticed that he liked to wear long sleeves under his jersey.
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 countable/numerable (British English/inglés británico) sweater
- When I moved my trade show uniform from an ottoman rib to a jersey knit, he adjusted the tape to make the new shirts look better than the old ones.
- She settles on insulated booties, oversize pedals, and a clear slicker, which she slips over her jersey.
- I wiped the smile right off her face, she says, like she used to wipe her school slate clean with a bit of spit and an unwinding jersey sleeve.
- Stretch shiny silk satin, light stretch silk twill, jersey, nylon taffeta, and leather dominate the collection.
- I love working with jersey fabrics because it's easy to wear and comfortably drapes over a women's frame.
- The fabrics are understated, using simple knits, jersey cotton and moleskins.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)