Traducción de jig en español:
- 2 (Technology)plantilla (feminine) de guíaOraciones de ejemplo
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
intransitive verb -gg-
- they were jigging around to the musicbrincaban al son de la músicathe vibration made it jig up and downse sacudía con la vibraciónOraciones de ejemplo
- So, what if you get on your horse and he starts jigging, trotting or moving around at an improper pace?
- A long handle beats you to death during the vertical jigging motion for the plastic, or the zigzag for the topwater.
- In a related compound-unit vein, Showtime presents a tight clutch of attenuated compartments, jigging vertically like a dancing city skyline in a Tex Avery cartoon.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda