Traducción de jig en español:
- 2 (Technology)plantilla (feminine) de guíaOraciones de ejemplo
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
intransitive verb -gg-
- they were jigging around to the musicthe vibration made it jig up and downbrincaban al son de la músicase sacudía con la vibraciónOraciones de ejemplo
- So, what if you get on your horse and he starts jigging, trotting or moving around at an improper pace?
- A long handle beats you to death during the vertical jigging motion for the plastic, or the zigzag for the topwater.
- In a related compound-unit vein, Showtime presents a tight clutch of attenuated compartments, jigging vertically like a dancing city skyline in a Tex Avery cartoon.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.