Traducción de joint en español:
- 1 (Anatomy) his shoulder was out of jointthe blow put her elbow out of jointtenía el hombro dislocado→ nose 1 1se le dislocó el codo con el golpeOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The soft tissue structures around the joint play a vital role in the stability of the shoulder.
- The shoulder is a ball and socket joint and the most mobile joint in the human body.
- Her right leg is wasted and her knee joint is swollen, shiny and huge in comparison to the other.
- You want to be able to get the distal joint of your trigger finger onto the trigger.
- Cut at an angle to create shapes the length of the first joint of your index finger.
- 2 (Constr) 2.1 (point of joining) 2.2 (part that joins)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After old caulk is removed, new caulk can then be applied to all joints in the window frame and the joint between the frame and the wall.
- Or, you can seal the joint with duct tape placed lengthwise all along the seams and end joints.
- For outdoor use, most manufacturers recommend that the joints be sealed with a non-acidic silicone glue.
- Thanks to a new joint and crossbar arrangement for the car's load-bearing structure, the bodyshell stiffness is increased by 25 percent over its predecessor.
- He soon knew every inch of the 1400 parts of the bridge and spent years filing the multitude of dovetail joints which hold the construction together.
- 3 (Cookery)a joint of lamb/porkthe Sunday jointun trozo de cordero/cerdo(para asar)el asado del domingoOraciones de ejemplo
- Jane was in the kitchen cooking a joint of beef ready for when Daddy got home.
- For me, an ideal meal would be a joint of lamb cooked in the Aga at home, with plenty of fresh vegetables from my garden.
- It's Christmas, the joint of beef is on trial, and you are about to make the best gravy of your life.
- 4 (place) [colloquial]this is a crummy jointdon't wreck the joint!esto es un antro or un tugurio de mala muerte [colloquial]nice joint you've got here¡no hagan destrozos!¡no me tiren la casa ( or el bar etc) abajo!no está mal tu casa ( or apartamento etc)Oraciones de ejemplo
- As the number of entertainment joints in the resort has skyrocketed in the last three years, punters are increasingly choosy.
- But such attention to detail seemed to clash with a laminated menu, which made me think of tacky burger joints and sad little cafes.
- Bloggers are blessedly uninfected by the musty Establishmentarian Air that permeates joints like Elaine's.
- 5 (of marijuana) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many of the anti-dope medical trials have been totally flawed because they focused on people smoking cannabis joints containing tobacco.
- Here a man was sent to jail for possessing enough cannabis to make 2 joints.
- I felt the best thing to do would be to learn to roll joints, and buy my own cannabis.
adjective (before noun)
- 1.1(action/decision/initiative)they are joint heirsjoint first prizeson coherederosit was a joint effortprimer premio compartidothey came joint secondfue un trabajo de equipo or realizado en conjuntojoint authorllegaron juntos en segundo lugarjoint committee joint interest joint ownercoautor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)joint partnercopropietario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)1.2 (combined) Ver ejemplos: the joint influence of heredity and environmentco-socio, (-cia) (masculine, feminine)our joint resources amount to …la influencia del medio ambiente conjuntamente con or sumada a la de la herenciaen conjunto disponemos de …Oraciones de ejemplo
- The joint statement specifically named Taiwan as a mutual security concern for the first time.
- Make joint custody a reality instead of a meaningless scrap of paper.
- Mr. Ladisa seeks an order for joint custody of all three of his children.
- 1(chicken)cortar en trozos or (especially Latin America) en presas(lamb)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The jointed body was pinned to itself in a sort of fold.
- Having found a butcher to joint it we started to skin it but we then discovered its problems - a missing front foot and a stinking gangrenous shoulder.
- If cattle are removed at jointing, there will be very little yield loss.
- 2(boards/pipes)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other dolls, Lily and Jane, made in Germany, had jointed arms and legs, eyelashes, eyes that opened and shut and real hair.
- Made of 2in-thick slabs of precisely jointed oak, it spirals up, entirely self-supporting, without even a central pillar.
- The students rev faster as we thump across the unevenly jointed highway.
- Be certain that the edges are properly jointed with no space between the boards.
- As I set about planing, jointing, gluing and sanding the pieces, I also began a creative argument with the wood.
- The timbers are often cut and dressed by hand, jointed and interlocked in the traditional way, and fastened throughout with wood pegs.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the