Traducción de junction en español:
- 1.1 (meeting point — of roads, rails) cruce (masculine), empalme (masculine), entronque (masculine) (Mexico/México) ; (— of rivers) confluencia (feminine) turn left at the junction of Route 21 and Route 30 doble a la izquierda en el cruce or la intersección de las rutas 21 y 30 leave the motorway at junction 13 (British English/inglés británico) deje la autopista en la salida número 13Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Electricity/Electricidad] empalme (masculine)
- The cells were surrounded by a basal lamina and joined by primitive junctions.
- Adjacent cells are joined together at the junction of oppositely oriented elevations which have a small spine at the tip.
- Immediately beyond is a junction with another stream joining from the left from Wisdom Tooth Passage.
Example sentences1.3 (joining) [formal] unión (feminine)
- A further measure to enhance road safety in this area would be to extend the double yellow lines from the junction of Manor Road down to High Fold Lane.
- Bikes have their own lanes, traffic lights at junctions and dedicated road signs.
- Work is already underway on the site of the former Railway pub at the junction of Leigh Road and Lovers Lane at Howe Bridge.
- This quantum mechanical tunneling process is an important mechanism for thin barriers such as those in metal-semiconductor junctions on highly-doped semiconductors.
- These junctions can be made atomically sharp and defect free, allowing for the production of high performance electronics integrated within each single nanostructure.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.