- 1 1.1 [Geog] selva (f), jungla (f) the law of the jungle la ley de la selvaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (confusion, tangle) maraña (f), laberinto (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (hostile place) jungla (f) concrete jungle la jungla de(l) asfalto
- Such terrain includes cities, jungles, and dense forests, but it also includes open terrain when it is mountainous or broken, affording the enemy numerous hiding places.
- He fell on top of a colossal butte overlooking a dense jungle.
- Your guide will lead you through miles of old cane lands, tropical forests, and jungles rich with magnificent scenery.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tops of the washing machines are covered by a jungle of well-watered pot plants.
- My carpaccio was passable, but far too sparse and hidden beneath a jungle of foliage.
- We sit there sometimes, but prefer the front, which is more like a jungle of plants where coffee refills are 10 minutes apart.
- Perhaps, our urban jungle is just as bewildering for the old man and his daughter.
- But the European airline industry remains an insane jungle of bizarre and complex rules.
- I know it's shameless, but the publishing world is a competitive jungle and, hey, you have to grab what chances you can.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.