Traducción de kernel en español:
- (of nut, fruit) almendra (feminine); (of corn, wheat) grano (masculine) the kernel of the matter el meollo de la cuestión there is a kernel of truth in his claim hay una pizca de verdad en lo que diceExample sentences
- What are commonly thought of as spices today are a collection of seeds, berries, flowers, fruits, kernels, roots, rhizomes, leaves, arils, barks and saps that are used in cooking and food preparation.
- Some of you may wonder how locals manage to work the edible kernel from its black shell within seconds, while holding a conversation.
- At the heart of the fleshy fruit, snug within its stony kernel, lies a bitter seed that is purported to hold miraculous anti-tumour properties.
- The presence in wheat kernels of a cathepsin B gene led the search for its barley counterpart.
- The quality of that flour is due, in large part, to the work of hundreds of different proteins that perform specialized tasks inside the wheat kernel, or grain.
- Refined white flour is what's left after the nutrient-packed germ and bran are milled out of the wheat kernel.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the