Traducción de kernel en español:
- (of nut, fruit) almendra (feminine); (of corn, wheat) grano (masculine) the kernel of the matter el meollo de la cuestión there is a kernel of truth in his claim hay una pizca de verdad en lo que diceExample sentences
- What are commonly thought of as spices today are a collection of seeds, berries, flowers, fruits, kernels, roots, rhizomes, leaves, arils, barks and saps that are used in cooking and food preparation.
- Some of you may wonder how locals manage to work the edible kernel from its black shell within seconds, while holding a conversation.
- At the heart of the fleshy fruit, snug within its stony kernel, lies a bitter seed that is purported to hold miraculous anti-tumour properties.
- The presence in wheat kernels of a cathepsin B gene led the search for its barley counterpart.
- The quality of that flour is due, in large part, to the work of hundreds of different proteins that perform specialized tasks inside the wheat kernel, or grain.
- Refined white flour is what's left after the nutrient-packed germ and bran are milled out of the wheat kernel.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.