Traducción de key en español:
noun plural keys
- 1 1.1 (for lock) I've lost my house/car keyshe perdido las llaves de casa/del cocheturn the key twicedale dos vueltas a la llavekey holderOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (for clock, mechanical toy)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (switch)
- In the recovery room and three theatres, the drugs cupboards had been opened using force and the metal cupboards inside had been opened with keys.
- He pulled the keys out, opened the door and slammed it closed.
- From her pockets, she produced a key and inserted the key into the door, opening it.
(for transmitting coded signals) manipulador (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It later serviced the local textile industry, but then found a niche with the water industry, making valve keys for reservoirs and water mains.
- The front of the tail mount is attached the keel and the back is elevated, plus there is no screw key below the keel.
- Threats of police action to obtain the clock winding key were made recently.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (peg, wedge)
- Anytime we flip a switch, turn a key in the ignition, or mail a letter, we expect something to happen.
- He switched the keys in the ignition and the car started to roar.
- When police stopped him his car engine was switched off and the keys were in the ignition and he was sitting in the driver's seat.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Using the Morse key, operators at the stations were able to communicate with the world 24 hours a day.
- A woman sits at a telegraph key and rattles Morse code along a wire.
- She had learned to shoot a pistol, crawl under barbed wire, tap out gibberish on a Morse key.
- A cotter key fits in the two holes I drilled at the bottom and holds it open or shut.
- Depending on the type of block you are using, there is typically some sort of key that locks one row to the row below it.
- Opening the bubble-wrap we find the main unit, an instruction leaflet and a small bag with the screws and 2 keys.
- 2 2.1 (to puzzle, code etc)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (to map)
- There are many ways of cheating on standardized tests other than doctoring the answer keys or even using questions from the test in class exercises.
- If there are no answer keys, compare your answers against those of some friends of yours who are also doing the practice competitions.
- The classroom teacher rated each test using answer keys, while the second author independently scored all tests.
explicación (feminine) de los signos convencionalesOraciones de ejemplo2.3 (answers)
- Quantum cryptography systems discard these corrupt keys and only use codes that are known to be secure.
- The strongest of all cipher systems require a random key as long as the message that's being sent.
- Cryptographic keys and iris code reside in the smart card.
soluciones (feminine plural)
- In fact, as will be obvious to any reader who has ever used an index, the symbols in the key refer to the chapters in which the characters appear.
- References within the tables themselves are listed in a key below each individual Appendix.
- There is extensive use of place names without accompanying maps throughout the book, and many of the maps provided lack keys and scales.
respuestas (feminine plural)
- 3 (crucial element) patience is the keyla paciencia es el factor clave or la claveOraciones de ejemplo
- But as he explains, it is this hardship that provides a key to understanding the spirit and culture of these tribes.
- Investment in higher education is the key to our future.
- Universal responsibility is the real key to human survival.
- 4 (of typewriter, piano)(of wind instrument) llave (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The participants initiated the trials by pressing any of the keys on the computer keyboard.
- The function keys are smaller then normal, resembling the half-size keys found in many laptop keyboards.
- To ensure that the computer remains in Standby, do not move the mouse or press any keys on your keyboard.
- Her fingers stilled on the keys as the piano strings stopped their vibrations and the lounge was silent again.
- The placement of the pianist's fingers on the keys also will affect dynamics to a certain degree.
- Beth brought her fingers to the flute keys and played the first run of the piece.
- 5 (tonality) (Music) in the key of D minoren (tono de) re menorto be in/off keyestar/no estar en el tonoto go off key to play/sing in keytocar/cantar en el tonoOraciones de ejemplo
- Today, I am only going to listen to music played in major keys.
- The pieces are all arranged as short, two-page pieces in the keys of C, F, G, D and B-flat major.
- In my profession it may even be disadvantageous because it happens that we play a piece in a different key.
- 2 (Construction)(surface)
estriar (para una mejor adhesión de baldosas, azulejos etc)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Where no keying mix or bonding agent is specified, wet smooth concrete surfaces immediately before plastering.
- If the piece is varnished or painted, sand it well to remove most of the finish and key the surface.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda