- 1.1 (look on at cards) entrometerse (en un juego de cartas) 1.2 (meddle) meter las narices [familiar/colloquial] 1.3 (chat) chacharear [familiar/colloquial], cotorrear [familiar/colloquial]Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gruff, inhospitable, and monolingual, the Russians sprawl in folding chairs, kibitz around card tables, smoke in defiance of ‘no smoking ‘signs, and studiously ignore customers who stray past their booths.
- In addition to the formal legal process, a number of academics, lobbyists, journalists, and commentators have been kibitzing and barracking from the sidelines.
- You take pictures from beginning to end - lots of them inside and outside of the plane - and even if you're a pilot, stay out of the way and don't kibitz.
- I basically advised them on the accuracy of the film and verisimilitude issues, kibitzed with them.
- They visit, gossip, spy and tease; and while they are so engaged, the main character snoops and kibitzes with us.
- A building can be organized to maximize interaction, so that people bump into each other and talk, drink, flirt, eat, complain, kibitz.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.