Traducción de lacquer en español:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (varnish) 1.2 (for nails)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3
also: hair lacquerlaca (feminine) or fijador (masculine) (para el pelo)
- Finish highly detailed natural and stained wood with spray lacquer, shellac or polyurethane.
- Floors finished with lacquer or shellac are nearly impossible to repair successfully.
- A primer is then applied to fill in any small holes, followed by a coat of paint and another layer of protective lacquer until the alloys are almost as good as new.
- to lacquer one's nails to lacquer one's hairponerse laca or fijador en el peloOraciones de ejemplo
- Most aluminum used in visible parts of appliances is lacquered or otherwise coated, anodized or painted.
- French and English furniture and Japanese lacquered cabinets grace the room.
- Despite it's name it actually feels more like a New York bar as they've wisely avoided the usual spread of overly lacquered replica oriental furniture.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.