Traducción de landlady en español:
noun plural -dies
- 1.1 (of rented dwelling)casera (feminine)my landlady
arrendadora (feminine)mi casera
la dueña de mi casa ( or apartamento etc)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of small hotel)
- It had been difficult to find a landlady willing to rent to us - a jobless teenager and his runaway girlfriend.
- The author also went to great lengths recounting his tough-break with a landlady after renting a house.
- The police used to come and cause trouble and fine the landlady for having rural migrants
patrona (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3
(British English) (of pub — owner) dueña (feminine)
- I used to be a pub landlady and catering manager, and I can't do it any more.
- She will be especially missed by her locals, who regarded her not as a landlady or a publican but as a friend.
- And - this is the great thing - your small group eats together, in the hotel, at country restaurants or with village landladies.
patrona (feminine)(— manager) encargada (feminine)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda