Traducción de landmark en español:
- 1.1 (well-known feature) one of London's most famous landmarks uno de los monumentos ( or edificios etc) más famosos de Londres use the tower as a landmark if you get lost utilice la torre como punto de referencia si se pierdeExample sentences1.2 (historic building) monumento (masculine) histórico
Example sentences1.3 (milestone) mojón (masculine); (event) hito (masculine) the promotion was a landmark in his career el ascenso marcó un hito en su carrera (before noun/delante del nombre) [discovery/decision] que marca ( or marcó etc) un hito (histórico) one of the country's landmark painters (American English/inglés norteamericano) un pintor cuya obra hizo ( or ha hecho etc) época
- Acquire a ten-digit grid location of a landmark easily picked out on imagery such as a road intersection.
- It paints a very recognisable picture of Swindon, mentioning the train station and other landmarks in the town centre.
- Gamers familiar with some tracks will easily be able to pick out certain landmarks or other features from their real-life counterparts.
- We must continue to bear security checks at our major sporting events, our theme parks, and our major historic landmarks and buildings.
- Neon lights, theatrically lighted landmarks and monuments, and carnivals all present picture opportunities that don't show up by daylight.
- As a heritage trail, the park includes a network of major cultural landmarks, principal monuments, historic sites and open spaces.
- It's a landmark and a county boundary that links East to West.
- In 1960 he helped organize the first Situation exhibition, an important landmark in British abstract art.
- The National Pension Program is an important landmark in Taiwan's evolution toward a welfare state.
- Recently the parliamentary elections were held in Uzbekistan which become an important landmark in further democratization of the country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.