Traducción de landmark en español:
- 1.1 (well-known feature) one of London's most famous landmarks uno de los monumentos ( or edificios etc) más famosos de Londres use the tower as a landmark if you get lost utilice la torre como punto de referencia si se pierdeOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (historic building) monumento (masculine) histórico
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (milestone) mojón (masculine); (event) hito (masculine) the promotion was a landmark in his career el ascenso marcó un hito en su carrera (before noun/delante del nombre) [discovery/decision] que marca ( or marcó etc) un hito (histórico) one of the country's landmark painters (American English/inglés norteamericano) un pintor cuya obra hizo ( or ha hecho etc) época
- Acquire a ten-digit grid location of a landmark easily picked out on imagery such as a road intersection.
- It paints a very recognisable picture of Swindon, mentioning the train station and other landmarks in the town centre.
- Gamers familiar with some tracks will easily be able to pick out certain landmarks or other features from their real-life counterparts.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We must continue to bear security checks at our major sporting events, our theme parks, and our major historic landmarks and buildings.
- Neon lights, theatrically lighted landmarks and monuments, and carnivals all present picture opportunities that don't show up by daylight.
- As a heritage trail, the park includes a network of major cultural landmarks, principal monuments, historic sites and open spaces.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's a landmark and a county boundary that links East to West.
- In 1960 he helped organize the first Situation exhibition, an important landmark in British abstract art.
- The National Pension Program is an important landmark in Taiwan's evolution toward a welfare state.
- Recently the parliamentary elections were held in Uzbekistan which become an important landmark in further democratization of the country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas