Traducción de landmark en español:
- 1.1 (well-known feature) one of London's most famous landmarksuno de los monumentos ( or edificios etc) más famosos de Londresuse the tower as a landmark if you get lostutilice la torre como punto de referencia si se pierdeOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (historic building)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (milestone)
- Acquire a ten-digit grid location of a landmark easily picked out on imagery such as a road intersection.
- It paints a very recognisable picture of Swindon, mentioning the train station and other landmarks in the town centre.
- Gamers familiar with some tracks will easily be able to pick out certain landmarks or other features from their real-life counterparts.
(event)the promotion was a landmark in his career
- We must continue to bear security checks at our major sporting events, our theme parks, and our major historic landmarks and buildings.
- Neon lights, theatrically lighted landmarks and monuments, and carnivals all present picture opportunities that don't show up by daylight.
- As a heritage trail, the park includes a network of major cultural landmarks, principal monuments, historic sites and open spaces.
hito (masculine)el ascenso marcó un hito en su carrera(before noun) (discovery/decision)one of the country's landmark painters (American English)
que marca ( or marcó etc) un hito (histórico)un pintor cuya obra hizo ( or ha hecho etc) épocaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's a landmark and a county boundary that links East to West.
- In 1960 he helped organize the first Situation exhibition, an important landmark in British abstract art.
- The National Pension Program is an important landmark in Taiwan's evolution toward a welfare state.
- Recently the parliamentary elections were held in Uzbekistan which become an important landmark in further democratization of the country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda