Traducción de lane en español:
- 1 (in countryside)(alleyway) callejón (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then the group set off up the narrow winding lane to the main road and the lay-by.
- Sitting in front of the computer screen you get a driver's eye view as you travel along narrow streets, busy roads and winding country lanes in various weather conditions.
- We traveled to the outskirts of Osaka and we proceeded to walk through a traditional residential area with narrow lanes until we arrived at an old house.
- 2 (Transport) 2.1 (for road traffic) bus/bicycle lanecarril (masculine) de autobuses/bicicletasto change lanescambiar de carril ( or de pista etc. )a three-lane highwayuna autopista de tres carriles ( or pistas etc. )traffic is reduced to a single lanese circula por un solo carril ( or pista etc. )to live in the fast lane [colloquial]vivir a toda máquinavivir a tope (Spain) [colloquial](before noun) lane closurecarril cerrado ( or pista cerrada etc. )lane disciplinedisciplina (feminine) de carril ( or pista etc. )lane markingslíneas (feminine plural) divisorias de carriles ( or pistas etc. )Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (for ships) sea/shipping lane
ruta marítima/de navegaciónOraciones de ejemplo2.3 (for aircraft)
- The eastbound carriageway will close from Monday until December 20, with traffic running in single lanes in each direction on the westbound side.
- Until then, the contraflow system on the westbound carriageway allowing a single lane of traffic in each direction will continue.
- Only the concrete dividers separating the opposing lanes of traffic broke the utter flatness.
pasillo (masculine) aéreo
- It is also geographically near the primary shipping lanes for oil tankers that ply the route between Japan and the Middle East.
- Half the world's ocean-going cargo follows shipping lanes past the islands, and rich deposits of oil and natural gas are thought to lie beneath the nearby sea.
- Plans to move the wreck of destroyer HMS Wakeful out of a shipping lane have been amended to allow the ship to safely remain where she sank during the Dunkirk evacuation in 1940.
corredor (masculine) aéreo
via (feminine) aérea
- 3 (Sport) 3.1 (in athletics)Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 (in bowling)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I like to mix up the lanes and have swimmers race a bit in practice.
- If the swimmers in lanes two and four switch places by crossing the active swimming lane between them, time and space are once again out of sync.
- Breast Stroke swimmers should avoid using lanes allocated for fast swimming.
- In the last issue, we reviewed the terms and definitions for bowling balls, lanes, and lane play.
- They come in handy when you need to cream some extra traction between your bowling ball and the lane.
- I am having problems picking out the right type of bowling ball for heavily oiled lanes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda