Traducción de lash en español:
- 1 1.1 (whip) látigo (masculine); (thong) tralla (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (stroke — of whip) latigazo (masculine), azote (masculine); (— of tail) coletazo (masculine) they felt the lash of his tongue sintieron la mordacidad de su lengua
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I looked up as he came closer, but Andreus coiled up the lash into a plaited leather loop and hit me across the back of the neck with it, forcing my eyes back down.
- It is not frail and infirm, it is a fighting machine. Entrenched in filth in the centre of the aisle it will without warning extend its wooden lash and administer a swift but excruciating rap to the back of the legs.
- My fingers are still dripping wet, but the handle to the lash is gripped to prevent it from slipping free from my slick, white scales.
- Women, as well as their accomplices, found guilty of this crime received fifty lashes.
- Foreigners unfamiliar with local customs often find themselves tied to a post and receiving fifty lashes.
- In support of his case, the elder of the two men claimed he'd been sentenced to 300 lashes and sacked from his job after raping several young men at his workplace.
- 2(eyelash)pestaña (feminine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Verbos con partícula
lash outverb + adverb (+ preposition + object)/verbo + adverbio (+ preposición + complemento) (physically, verbally) atacar* to lash out
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.