Traducción de lash en español:
- 1 1.1 (whip) látigo (masculine); (thong) tralla (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (stroke — of whip) latigazo (masculine), azote (masculine); (— of tail) coletazo (masculine) they felt the lash of his tongue sintieron la mordacidad de su lengua
- I looked up as he came closer, but Andreus coiled up the lash into a plaited leather loop and hit me across the back of the neck with it, forcing my eyes back down.
- It is not frail and infirm, it is a fighting machine. Entrenched in filth in the centre of the aisle it will without warning extend its wooden lash and administer a swift but excruciating rap to the back of the legs.
- My fingers are still dripping wet, but the handle to the lash is gripped to prevent it from slipping free from my slick, white scales.
- Women, as well as their accomplices, found guilty of this crime received fifty lashes.
- Foreigners unfamiliar with local customs often find themselves tied to a post and receiving fifty lashes.
- In support of his case, the elder of the two men claimed he'd been sentenced to 300 lashes and sacked from his job after raping several young men at his workplace.
- 2(eyelash)pestaña (feminine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Verbos con partícula
lash outverb + adverb (+ preposition + object)/verbo + adverbio (+ preposición + complemento) (physically, verbally) atacar* to lash out
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.