Traducción de latent en español:
- [talent/hostility] latente [period] [Medicine/Medicina] de latencia; [infection] latente, en latenciaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- By the twentieth century the investigations of cognitive psychology had established creativity as a latent quality in every person, applicable to any field of human endeavour.
- If you'll excuse me, I have to go tell my wife and children about my latent homosexual qualities and accompanying gender confusion.
- This would release humankind from the drudgery of wage-slavery and release the latent talents of 3 billion people.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Elimination of tuberculosis in industrialized nations hinges on diagnosis and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection to prevent disease.
- Before initiating treatment of latent tuberculosis infection, physicians must ensure that active disease is not present.
- Very little is known regarding the usefulness of pyrazinamide and levofloxacin in the treatment of multidrug-resistant latent tuberculosis infection.
- First, they stimulated the T-cells strongly enough to prompt the cell to express latent virus but not to trigger other cellular functions.
- Herpes zoster ophthalmicus occurs when reactivation of the latent virus in the trigeminal ganglia involves the ophthalmic division of the nerve.
- Herpes zoster results from reactivation of latent varicella zoster virus infection.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to