Traducción de laurel en español:
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] laurel (masculine)Example sentences
- The sweeping drive of the Coach Road to Milnerfield were planted with laurel, yew and holly, still surviving today.
- Rich in Native American and pioneer history, the Appalachian Highlands boast an amazing plant diversity - from laurel to flowering dogwood - and more than 200 different kinds of birds.
- We found the netting, and added a cluster of potted hebes and one further laurel to our plant collection, along with three huge plastic sacks of compost and mulch.
(laurels plural)(glory) laureles (masculine plural) to look to one's laurels no dormirse* sobre sus ( or mis etc) laureles to rest on one's laurels dormirse* sobre sus ( or mis etc) laurelesExample sentences
- With the doors and windows sealed, the air should be purified by sprinkling perfumes and scents and by burning aromatic woods such as laurel, myrtle, rosemary and cypress.
- Something about paper walls, I think, about archery, and a good deal about evergreen laurel, myrtle and wild camellia.
- Covering an area of 4,330 square metres with a lawn in front and a garden behind, the building is surrounded by evergreen camphor laurels.
- ‘I would be more than happy if some latent talent is spotted in this event and would go on to win laurels at the highest level,’ was his observation on the occasion.
- Over the years, he has won several laurels competing in international events in Japan, Australia, and the United States.
- The club members participated in many inter-school competitions and won laurels to the school.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.