- 1.1 [Bot] laurel (m) (before n) laurel wreath corona (f) de laurelesMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2
- The sweeping drive of the Coach Road to Milnerfield were planted with laurel, yew and holly, still surviving today.
- Rich in Native American and pioneer history, the Appalachian Highlands boast an amazing plant diversity - from laurel to flowering dogwood - and more than 200 different kinds of birds.
- We found the netting, and added a cluster of potted hebes and one further laurel to our plant collection, along with three huge plastic sacks of compost and mulch.
(laurels pl)(glory) laureles (mpl) to look to one's laurels no dormirse* sobre sus ( or mis etc) laureles to rest on one's laurels dormirse* sobre sus ( or mis etc) laurelesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With the doors and windows sealed, the air should be purified by sprinkling perfumes and scents and by burning aromatic woods such as laurel, myrtle, rosemary and cypress.
- Something about paper walls, I think, about archery, and a good deal about evergreen laurel, myrtle and wild camellia.
- Covering an area of 4,330 square metres with a lawn in front and a garden behind, the building is surrounded by evergreen camphor laurels.
- ‘I would be more than happy if some latent talent is spotted in this event and would go on to win laurels at the highest level,’ was his observation on the occasion.
- Over the years, he has won several laurels competing in international events in Japan, Australia, and the United States.
- The club members participated in many inter-school competitions and won laurels to the school.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.