Traducción de legion en español:
- 1 (in ancient Rome)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The most important fighting unit of the Roman Army was the legion commanded by a legatus.
- Thus it was Titus who commanded the Roman legions during the famous sack of Jerusalem.
- The Roman legions brought peace and prosperity, at least most of the time.
- 2 (large number)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has already won a legion of admirers and a Radio 3 Award for world music.
- It'll silence their critics, amaze their fans and win them a whole new legion of admirers.
- For the band's legion of fans, Metz's book is a loving walk down memory lane.
- [formal] (predicative) the problems are legionlos problemas son innumerablesher admirers are legiontiene legiones de admiradoresOraciones de ejemplo
- His list of friends and admirers there is legion.
- Admirers, who are legion according to Chan, call him Little Prince ‘because he's very pretty.’
- By contrast, makeshift labs that produce the synthetic drug methamphetamine are legion - thousands of such facilities are busted annually.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda