- 1.1 (lawful)(government/authority/claim)(business)(tackle/move)legitimate childhijo legítimo, (hija legítima) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (reasonable)
(excuse/complaint/interest)justificadoOraciones de ejemplo
- They are laws because they are instructions given by a legitimate authority, not because they are backed up by force.
- It would be outside the scope of legitimate judicial interpretation.
- He says tenancy databases are an important and legitimate tool which help real estate agents carry out their job responsibly.
- Many of the arguments made thus far sound like excuses rather than legitimate reasons.
- And since when does having a democracy excuse any country from legitimate, reasoned criticism?
- Well, both factors play a role here, but they really serve as excuses more than legitimate reasons.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.