Traducción de lens en español:
noun/nombre (plural lenses)
- 1.1 (piece of glass) lente (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (for magnifying) lupa (feminine) 1.3 (in spectacles) cristal (masculine) 1.4contact lens 1.5 [Photography/Fotografía] lente (feminine); (compound) objetivo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [cap] del objetivo lens aperture (apertura (feminine) del) diafragma (masculine)
Example sentences1.6 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cristalino (masculine)
- His first telescope was made from available lenses and gave a magnification of about four times.
- I have two pairs of glasses with different coloured lenses for different light conditions.
- Because of the extreme curve of the glasses, the lenses are hard to fit to a frame - and that makes them costly.
- The Standard lens is actually one of the most neglected lenses in your camera bag.
- With that he tosses the paper across, and goes back to his camera lenses and his camera lens cloth.
- The solution to this is to get right next to the glass, so that your camera lens is flush with the glass surface.
- The posterior chamber is found behind the iris and in front of the lens and ciliary bodies.
- The dioptric system includes the cornea, the lens, the aqueous humor within the anterior eye chamber, and the vitreous body.
- With age, your eyes are less able to produce tears, your retinas thin and your lenses gradually turn yellow and become less clear.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the