- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (coordination) enlace (m), contacto (m), coordinación (f) (before noun/delante del nombre) liaison officer oficial (masculine) de enlaceMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (person, official) enlace (m), contacto (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Management of toxicities in the community requires close liaison with the hospital team, and severe toxicity requires immediate admission.
- He said the Institute was putting in place a framework for the resolution of the problem and towards this end, it would work in close liaison with the residents, students, community leaders and the Gardai.
- On the contrary, ‘lobbying’ must be applied vigorously in close liaison with constituent social movements.
- If you want to interview someone in particular, see if a media liaison can arrange it for you.
- This eight-week program trains parents to be active participants and advocates in their children's education and to share these skills as community liaisons.
- Advisers serve advisees as advocates, guides, group leaders, community builders, liaisons with parents, and evaluation coordinators.
- 2 countable/numerable (affair) [literary/literario] affaire (m), relación (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In desperation, she entered warily into a sexual liaison with an army captain, who offered some promise of economic stability.
- In 1613, she was accused of having a sexual liaison with a neighbour and to clear her name, went to the Church Court.
- Above and below, divisions blur and the long-established equilibrium is knocked off balance amid revelations of illicit sexual liaisons and dubious business dealings.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an