Traducción de license en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (permit) fishing/hunting licenseimport/export licensepermiso de pesca/cazaliquor licensepermiso de importación/exportaciónthey were married by special license (in UK)permiso para vender bebidas alcohólicasto manufacture something under licensese casaron con una licencia especialpilot's licensefabricar algo bajo licenciait's a license to print moneylicencia de pilotoes una mina de oroOraciones de ejemplo1.2→ driver's license
- Virtually no account is taken of the often cruel results of losing one's licence - loss of job, and all that can follow from that.
- Phantom was a former pirate radio station, which had tried several times to get an official radio licence.
- All stockings must first be washed in an approved disinfectant and hung on boundary gateposts together with a copy of the official licence.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (freedom) Ver ejemplos: the editor permitted himself considerable licensepoetic/dramatic/artistic licenseel editor se tomó bastantes libertades2.2 (excessive freedom) [formal]licencia (feminine) poética/dramática/artísticaOraciones de ejemplo
- I believe that the Government has taken excessive licence from the views of the select committee.
- Equally important, it protects freedom from itself, tempering excesses of individual license by postulating a higher moral code.
- By avoiding the messiness of debate that a real democracy requires, we have given license to the excesses we now bemoan.
- this taxi is licensed to carry up to four passengersotorgarle un permiso or una licencia aeste taxi está autorizado para transportar hasta cuatro pasajerosOraciones de ejemplo
- The Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 requires a keeper of a dangerous wild animal to be licensed by the local authority and to take out insurance against liability to third parties.
- Each signed a separate agreement and each agreement provided that the licensor might also occupy the premises or might license others to occupy jointly with the licensees.
- A vehicle with seven seats or less, like a black cab, was classed as a taxi and had to be licensed by the local authority.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.