Traducción de license en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (permit) fishing/hunting licensepermiso de pesca/cazaimport/export licensepermiso de importación/exportaciónliquor licensepermiso para vender bebidas alcohólicasthey were married by special license (in UK)se casaron con una licencia especialto manufacture something under licensefabricar algo bajo licenciapilot's licenselicencia de pilotoit's a license to print moneyes una mina de oroOraciones de ejemplo1.2→ driver's license
- Virtually no account is taken of the often cruel results of losing one's licence - loss of job, and all that can follow from that.
- Phantom was a former pirate radio station, which had tried several times to get an official radio licence.
- All stockings must first be washed in an approved disinfectant and hung on boundary gateposts together with a copy of the official licence.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (freedom) the editor permitted himself considerable licenseel editor se tomó bastantes libertadespoetic/dramatic/artistic licenselicencia (feminine) poética/dramática/artística2.2 (excessive freedom) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- I believe that the Government has taken excessive licence from the views of the select committee.
- Equally important, it protects freedom from itself, tempering excesses of individual license by postulating a higher moral code.
- By avoiding the messiness of debate that a real democracy requires, we have given license to the excesses we now bemoan.
- autorizarthis taxi is licensed to carry up to four passengers
otorgarle un permiso or una licencia aeste taxi está autorizado para transportar hasta cuatro pasajerosOraciones de ejemplo
- The Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 requires a keeper of a dangerous wild animal to be licensed by the local authority and to take out insurance against liability to third parties.
- Each signed a separate agreement and each agreement provided that the licensor might also occupy the premises or might license others to occupy jointly with the licensees.
- A vehicle with seven seats or less, like a black cab, was classed as a taxi and had to be licensed by the local authority.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda