Traducción de link en español:
- 1 1.1 (in chain) eslabón (masculine) the missing link [Anthropology/Antropología] el eslabón perdido the weak link el punto débil the missing link fell into place descubrimos la pieza que faltaba para completar el rompecabezasExample sentences1.2
(cuff link)gemelo (masculine) or (Colombia) mancorna (feminine) or (Chile) collera (feminine) or (Mexico/México) mancuernilla (feminine) or mancuerna (feminine)
- Many of the men wear finely-wrought gold rings, like open links of chain, around their necks.
- That simple purchase, however, was foreordained to be a vital link in the chain of Reformation history in England.
- The other vital link in the chain are the bureaucrats.
- 2 2.1 (connection) conexión (feminine) to establish a link between two incidents establecer* una conexión entre dos incidentes, relacionar dos incidentes 2.2 (tie, bond) vínculo (masculine), lazo (masculine) the cultural links between the two countries los vínculos or lazos culturales entre ambos países to have links with sb/sth tener* vínculos con algn/algo, estar* vinculado a algn/algoExample sentences2.3 [Telecom] [Transport/Transporte] conexión (feminine), enlace (masculine) rail/air link conexión ferroviaria/aérea
Example sentences2.4 [Computing/Informática] (between programs, terminals) enlace (masculine); (in compilation) montaje (masculine) click here to follow the link haz clic or pulsa aquí para seguir el enlace
- What is the University doing to forge closer links with the local community?
- She will tell universities they must forge closer links with their local communities and schools.
- For those who want a stable Asia, the interest in establishing close links with Japan should be obvious.
- Yet, distance is not the only criteria on which to compare the options of VHF and satellite links.
- The Teledesic architecture is wireless point-to-point links between a satellite and a fixed station on the ground.
- Transportation links by road and water continue to be erratic in Croatia, so flying to Split and taking the ferry remains the most efficient means of getting to and from the island.
- Further research will be necessary to determine the direction of causality of that link and to investigate possible links with aggressive behavior.
- The work will look at what else in the body is affected by anti-inflammatory drugs to identify potential links with bowel cancer.
- Police in Salisbury are investigating links with an armed robbery in Amesbury, after a man was seen with a handgun last week.
- You may republish if you include an active link to the original and leave this notice in place.
- Sorry I can't post a direct link to any direct article.
- Do you want to know the best way to obtain inbound links to your web site?
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [components] unir, enlazar*; [terminals] conectar to link arms tomarse or (especially Spain/especialmente España) cogerse* del brazo 1.2 [buildings/towns] unir, conectar the two groups are closely linked los dos grupos están estrechamente vinculados 1.3 [facts/events] relacionar to link sth
to/ withsth relacionar algo conalgo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1link up 1 1.2to link together these two pieces don't link together estas dos piezas no encajan the episodes didn't link together los episodios no tenían relación 1.3 [Computing/Informática] [Telecom] to link
intosth conectar or enlazar* conalgo
Verbos con partícula
link up verb + adverb/verbo + adverbio conectar we're about to link up with Australia by satellite estamos a punto de conectar con Australia vía satélite the two crafts will link up in space las dos aeronaves se acoplarán en el espacio 1.1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento conectar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.