Traducción de link en español:
- 1 1.1 (in chain) the missing link (Anthropology)el eslabón perdidothe weak linkel punto débilthe missing link fell into placedescubrimos la pieza que faltaba para completar el rompecabezasOraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: cuff linkgemelo (masculine) or (Colombia) mancorna (feminine) or (Chile) collera (feminine) or (Mexico) mancuernilla (feminine) or mancuerna (feminine)
- Many of the men wear finely-wrought gold rings, like open links of chain, around their necks.
- That simple purchase, however, was foreordained to be a vital link in the chain of Reformation history in England.
- The other vital link in the chain are the bureaucrats.
- 2 2.1 (connection) to establish a link between two incidentsestablecer una conexión entre dos incidentes
relacionar dos incidentesOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (tie, bond) the cultural links between the two countries
los vínculos or lazos culturales entre ambos paísesto have links with somebody/somethingtener vínculos con alguien/algo2.3 (Telecommunications, Transport) rail/air link
- What is the University doing to forge closer links with the local community?
- She will tell universities they must forge closer links with their local communities and schools.
- For those who want a stable Asia, the interest in establishing close links with Japan should be obvious.
estar vinculado a alguien/algoconexión ferroviaria/aéreaOraciones de ejemplo2.4 (Computing) (between programs, terminals)
(in compilation) montaje (masculine)click here to follow the linkhaz clic or pulsa aquí para seguir el enlaceOraciones de ejemplo
- Yet, distance is not the only criteria on which to compare the options of VHF and satellite links.
- The Teledesic architecture is wireless point-to-point links between a satellite and a fixed station on the ground.
- Transportation links by road and water continue to be erratic in Croatia, so flying to Split and taking the ferry remains the most efficient means of getting to and from the island.
- You may republish if you include an active link to the original and leave this notice in place.
- Sorry I can't post a direct link to any direct article.
- Do you want to know the best way to obtain inbound links to your web site?
- 1(terminals)to link arms
conectartomarse or (especially Spain) cogerse del brazoOraciones de ejemplo
- They are medium-distance through-routes connecting important towns and linking the national primary routes.
- Direct trains to Greenwich, Lewisham, Gravesend and Charing Cross, combined with several bus routes linking the town to Dartford and Bluewater, make it easy to get in and out of Crayford.
- What about the promise that Sligo would be linked up to the new natural gas line?
- 3(facts/events)to link something
to/ withsomethingrelacionar algo conalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- Every pupil will be linked up with an undergraduate mentor and they will attend lectures as well as lessons.
- It also has a cross border element and is also linked up with schools in Austria and Luxembourg.
- The former Real Madrid ace linked up with his new Middlesbrough team mates for the first time yesterday.
- 1→ link up 1
- 2to link togetherthese two pieces don't link togetherestas dos piezas no encajanthe episodes didn't link togetherlos episodios no tenían relación
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda