Traducción de litany en español:
noun plural litanies
- (Religion) the Litany(oración de la liturgia anglicana en forma de letanías)he gave me a long litany of all his complaintsme recitó toda una letanía de quejasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many times in my life, I have heard Perpetua and Felicity mentioned in litanies of saints and prayers of the Church.
- So out went audible responses, the minister's surplice and the litany.
- One day just before Easter, we joined a procession which wound along singing litanies, in and out of four churches, before finishing at Santa Chiara, a sort of liturgical pub crawl.
- Sympathetically, they sang to him penitential psalms, particularly the Miserere, and the Litany of Loreto, while he gazed at a panel from their diverse collection of tavolette.
- This was initiated by the singing of Veni, Creator and the Litany, and the saying of several long prayers.
- About the same time the primers were revised, and the King's Primer issued in 1545 in the interest of uniformity; it included the English Litany.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda