Traducción de lite en español:
- 1 (low-fat/low-sugar)Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I'm not going to argue with the officials - I am going to bring all Americans together in one big stadium, where we can munch on the hot dogs of freedom and drink the lite beer of diversity and cheer for the future of this country!
- Note: coconut milk is one of the few plant products that's high in saturated fat, so use a lite or lowfat version.
- A lite product contains no more than half the fat, half the sodium or one-third the calories of the original.
- 2 (facile)[colloquial]the performance was Shakespeare litede poco pesola interpretación fue shakesperiana light or de poco pesoOraciones de ejemplo
- Somewhere in the vaguely near distant future, a 1984 - lite version of Britain is ruled by an evil megalomaniac politician whose self-created culture of fear ensures his will is never challenged.
- It sounds totally unique, and they're capable of making music without referents, but too often they sound like a lite version of something already done better.
- Several columns ago, I put out a call for the major antivirus companies to provide a lite version of their flagship antivirus apps.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.