- [work/figure/style] literario a literary man un hombre de letras literary agent agente literario, -ria (m,f) literary critic crítico literario, crítica literaria (m,f) literary criticism crítica (f) literaria literary editor redactor literario, redactora literaria (m,f) literary history historia (f) de la literatura literary studies literatura (f) literary theory teoría (f) de la literatura, teoría (f) literariaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The second broad topic of dissension concerns the modes of analysis in literary and cultural studies.
- These ideas have gained a lot of currency in the study of literary genres.
- Eventually, he found an agent after one of his short stories was published in a literary magazine.
- Yes, I do feel if Urdu has to survive as a literary language it has to increase its vocabulary.
- This endeavor focused on folklore and history and began to unify the Ukrainian literary language.
- His language is very accessible as it is closer to the speaking rather than the literary language.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.