- 1.1 (able to read) alfabetizado much of the population is barely literate la mayor parte de la población es casi analfabetaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [person] (well-educated) instruido; (cultured) cultivado, culto; [play] sofisticado
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of us are familiar with the concept of literacy as it applies to reading and writing and it is generally accepted that being literate means being able to decipher the written word and compose written work.
- The written form of Arabic is the same for all literate Arabs (those able to read and write), regardless of how different their spoken dialects are.
- At present most literate Africans can read English or French.
- And this is the portion of the population who are computer literate.
- To ensure that all theories meet these standards, it is essential that people be sufficiently scientifically literate.
- And the book turns out to be intelligent, literate, and thoughtful.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the