- 1.1 (art) literatura (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (published works) bibliografía (f), material (m) publicado
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (promotional material) folletos (mpl), información (f)
- These deaths are real deaths, and they pile up in ways that define our histories and literatures and social sciences.
- The seminar's topic was Renaissance utopian literatures, focusing on More's Utopia.
- Many scholars consider this novel a modern classic in US literatures.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is almost no published literature on the subject, and we are largely guided by our own opinions, experience, and - in some cases - prejudice.
- And contrary to some assertions, they have published peer-reviewed literature on the subject.
- It is certainly true that the published literature on the subject is well surveyed.
- For more straightforward cash rewards, consumers will have to read the small print of product literature to ensure they have the card that best suits their spending needs.
- They will be visiting problem areas to hand out literature and advice to people on how best to secure their vehicles, and offering support to victims.
- The campaign included rebranding the company and producing new corporate literature, advertising and media, website and promotional items.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.