Traducción de location en español:
- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (position) posición (feminine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) we don't know the exact location of the plane no conocemos las posición exacta del avión this is the ideal location for the hotel este es el lugar or el emplazamiento or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) la ubicación ideal para el hotel prime/central location near the sea situación (feminine) or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) ubicación (feminine) inmejorable/céntrica cerca del marExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] ubicación (feminine)
- Be sure to look over the program schedule included in this issue, and get yourself booked at a convenient location.
- They arrived at the dining hall, a squat building positioned in a central location on the school grounds.
- Portarlington, they say, is the ideal choice because of its location and geographical position.
- The first set of control input parameters is stored in a memory location.
- We will store that metadata in a separate location from the data itself.
- Moving to a new place is hard, and moving your server to a new location or computer also is hard.
- 2 countable/numerable [Cinema/Cine] lugar (masculine) de filmación we were filming on location in Italy estábamos rodando los exteriores en ItaliaExample sentences
- Promising a fresh take on any and every aspect of the media world, The Desk is filmed on location and in the studio.
- Filmed on location, with natural light and a limited crew, the visual aspects of The Sunshine are equally impressive.
- These days, we are aware that this city in the Czech Republic is a favored filming location for Hollywood studios.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable 3.1 (siting) emplazamiento (masculine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) 3.2 (discovery of position) localización (feminine)Example sentences
- The poor design of the staircase, or improper location of the deposit bins results in many students trapped at the lower level with only one stairway to go back to the upper level.
- Ministers rejected proposals recommended earlier this year by the Office of Fair Trading to scrap regulations which control the number and location of pharmacies.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.