n (pl loci)
- 1.1 [Math] lugar (m) geométricoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Biol] locus (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The curve can be considered as the locus of a point P defined as follows.
- The catenary is the locus of the focus of a parabola rolling along a straight line.
- Where lines were not common to multiple loci, lines are labeled only to species.
- Genes at a locus that differ by mutations are known as alleles or haplotypes.
- The very large pine genomes are highly repetitive, and microsatellite loci also occur as gene families.
- The data included results of genomic typing at polymorphic loci at or near genes of the autoimmune inflammatory response.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.