- 1.1 (partially dislodge) [tooth] aflojar 1.2 (make less tight) [collar/knot/bolt] aflojar, soltar* I had to loosen my belt tuve que aflojarme el cinturón she loosened her grip on the steering wheel dejó de apretar con tanta fuerza el volante it loosens the bowels tiene efecto laxante 1.3 (make less compact) [soil] aflojarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The girl to our right, in complementary pinks and peach colors, lifts her face as she loosens the tight black collar around her neck.
- She shook her head in acknowledgment, and went to Glory, loosening the tied reins.
- His fingers threaded through her tight chignon and loosened it.
- [knot/bolt] aflojarse, soltarse*Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the end of the holiday, I was starting to feel the knots in my shoulders loosen and my mind start to clear after all the drama and stress of the past few months.
- Her head rested on his shoulder and her body loosened.
- Amy's shoulders loosened and Hart gently trod back to sit quietly by her side.
Verbos con partícula
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.