Traducción de machine en español:
- 1 (device)also: sewing machinealso: vending machinealso: washing machineit's machine madeestá hecho a máquinaI got $20 out of the machinesaqué 20 dólares del cajero (automático)(before noun) the machine agela era de las máquinas or de la mecanizaciónmachine errorerror (masculine) de máquinamachine operatoroperario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)machine room machine shoptaller (masculine) de máquinasOraciones de ejemplo
- Waves over 25 ft high destroyed homes along the Florida coast and a nursing home lost all power meaning desperately-needed oxygen machines could not function.
- I find that he cannot now perform the machine programming functions which mainly occupied him during his twenty-two years with his former employer.
- If you hear the hard disk working furiously and the green light on the front of the computer is very busy, then the machine is performing a task.
- 3 (system, organization) the party machine (Politics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- An alliance of the most powerful and violent military machines in the world will never bring peace.
- Local government was controlled by one of the most powerful political machines in the nation, and that machine was largely the province of one man.
- For all the claims of ‘control freakery’, the evidence seems to reveal a government machine influenced by a powerful sense of things being out of control.
- 1 (Technology)(metal/edge)
trabajar a máquina(on lathe) tornearOraciones de ejemplo
- The bottom-water sampler was a slender, reinforced rod with finely machined discs of brass at either end.
- Made of brass, it was machined specifically to each caliber chambered in the 99 so that feeding cartridges was smooth, flawless and in a straight line.
- Kalyani's Bharat Forge - which supplies high value added products like machined crankshafts and connecting rods - already has a niche in the Chinese market.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda