- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (practice) envíos (mpl) postales, correo (m); [Marketing/Márketing] mailing (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (circular) circular (feminine)
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.