- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (practice) envíos (mpl) postales, correo (m); [Marketing/Márketing] mailing (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (circular) circular (feminine)
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.