- Mammón ye cannot serve God and mammon no podéis servir a Dios y al Dinero Christmas these days is dominated by mammon hoy día las Navidades están regidas por el dios del consumoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But libertinism itself is as distinct from libertarianism as worship of Mammon is distinct from conservatism.
- In backing the demolition plan, he has shown he is committed to the worship of Mammon.
- If there is an idol behind the idols of corporate globalization, it is Mammon.
Definición de mammon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.