- Mammón ye cannot serve God and mammon no podéis servir a Dios y al Dinero Christmas these days is dominated by mammon hoy día las Navidades están regidas por el dios del consumoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But libertinism itself is as distinct from libertarianism as worship of Mammon is distinct from conservatism.
- In backing the demolition plan, he has shown he is committed to the worship of Mammon.
- If there is an idol behind the idols of corporate globalization, it is Mammon.
Definición de mammon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.