Traducción de manager en español:
- (Business) (of company, department)director, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)(of store, restaurant)encargado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)(of estate, fund)administrador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(of pop group, boxer)(Sport)entrenador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(in soccer)export/production/publicity manager branch manager the campaign manager (Politics)entrenador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)director técnico, (directora técnica) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America)she's a good managerel director/la directora de la campañaes buena administradoraOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.
- Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager's responsibilities.
- Does your sales manager train your staff to engage with prospective members?
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But there came a stage when both the musician and his tour manager had to be told no more alcohol would be served to them.
- This means mailing out your scores and CDs to competitions, conductors, managers and performers.
- A number are involved with music as musicians, managers, writers, and record store workers.
- The same message goes out from sports team managers, some of whom are developing very bad sideline manners of late.
- Already I detect a reduction in the number of training sessions being organised by team managers in general at present.
- It has rigorous objectives and targets and will be monitored by directors, managers or teams.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.