Traducción de manager en español:
- [Business/Comercio] (of company, department) director, (masculine, feminine), gerente (masculine and feminine); (of store, restaurant) gerente (masculine and feminine), encargado, (masculine, feminine); (of estate, fund) administrador, (masculine, feminine); (of pop group, boxer) manager (masculine and feminine); [Sport/Deporte] entrenador, (masculine, feminine); (in soccer) entrenador, (masculine, feminine), director técnico, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) export/production/publicity manager director, (masculine, feminine) or gerente (masculine and feminine) de exportaciones/producción/publicidad branch manager director, (masculine, feminine) de sucursal the campaign manager [Politics/Política] el director/la directora de la campaña she's a good manager es buena administradoraExample sentences
- As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.
- Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager's responsibilities.
- Does your sales manager train your staff to engage with prospective members?
- But there came a stage when both the musician and his tour manager had to be told no more alcohol would be served to them.
- This means mailing out your scores and CDs to competitions, conductors, managers and performers.
- A number are involved with music as musicians, managers, writers, and record store workers.
- The same message goes out from sports team managers, some of whom are developing very bad sideline manners of late.
- Already I detect a reduction in the number of training sessions being organised by team managers in general at present.
- It has rigorous objectives and targets and will be monitored by directors, managers or teams.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.