Traducción de manager en español:
- [Business/Comercio] (of company, department) director, (masculine, feminine), gerente (masculine and feminine); (of store, restaurant) gerente (masculine and feminine), encargado, (masculine, feminine); (of estate, fund) administrador, (masculine, feminine); (of pop group, boxer) manager (masculine and feminine); [Sport/Deporte] entrenador, (masculine, feminine); (in soccer) entrenador, (masculine, feminine), director técnico, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) export/production/publicity manager director, (masculine, feminine) or gerente (masculine and feminine) de exportaciones/producción/publicidad branch manager director, (masculine, feminine) de sucursal the campaign manager [Politics/Política] el director/la directora de la campaña she's a good manager es buena administradoraOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.
- Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager's responsibilities.
- Does your sales manager train your staff to engage with prospective members?
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But there came a stage when both the musician and his tour manager had to be told no more alcohol would be served to them.
- This means mailing out your scores and CDs to competitions, conductors, managers and performers.
- A number are involved with music as musicians, managers, writers, and record store workers.
- The same message goes out from sports team managers, some of whom are developing very bad sideline manners of late.
- Already I detect a reduction in the number of training sessions being organised by team managers in general at present.
- It has rigorous objectives and targets and will be monitored by directors, managers or teams.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas