Traducción de mandate en español:
- 1 (authority)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Newly elected ministers invariably choose to regard an election victory as conferring a mandate on their policies.
- Perhaps politicians should seek a new mandate from the electorate if they are unable to fulfil their promises.
- The ones who win and form the next government would thus have the mandate to pursue their policies and programmes.
- 2 (trusteeship) (History) under UN mandatebajo mandato de la ONUthe British mandate in Palestineel protectorado or mandato británico de PalestinaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A forged cheque is not a valid mandate, and the bank cannot debit the customer's account.
- If that were right one would expect to see wives being independently advised before signing a typical mandate for a joint account.
- He showed his value pretty quickly, pointing out that banks must have a legal mandate to debit someone's account.
- For the next 25 years, Syria was governed by French colonial administrators under a mandate from the League of Nations.
- Another category of dependent imperial territory was formed by League of Nations mandates.
- After the war, Japan continued to rule the islands under a mandate from the League of Nations.
- 1 (delegate) (instruct)dar instrucciones a(authorize) autorizarthe delegates were mandated to …los delegados recibieron instrucciones or recibieron el mandato de …Oraciones de ejemplo
- Having made this judgment, the Security Council may then mandate the US and its allies to use force in order to remove him.
- With the money, it will acquire and restructure more mills, as mandated by the State Council.
- Well, the problem here is, the ballot initiatives mandate something like 70 percent of the spending in the budget.
- 2 (make compulsory) (US)(attendance/procedure/payment)
exigirOraciones de ejemplo
- Current Army requirements mandate change in order to move into the future.
- For such patients, it may be unrealistic to mandate abstinence as a requirement for treatment.
- The federal government has begun mandating it, and they insist that their architects earn at least a bronze rating.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda