Traducción de mandate en español:
- 1.1 (authority)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (trusteeship) (History) under UN mandate
bajo mandato de la ONUthe British mandate in Palestineel protectorado or mandato británico de PalestinaOraciones de ejemplo
- Newly elected ministers invariably choose to regard an election victory as conferring a mandate on their policies.
- Perhaps politicians should seek a new mandate from the electorate if they are unable to fulfil their promises.
- The ones who win and form the next government would thus have the mandate to pursue their policies and programmes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A forged cheque is not a valid mandate, and the bank cannot debit the customer's account.
- If that were right one would expect to see wives being independently advised before signing a typical mandate for a joint account.
- He showed his value pretty quickly, pointing out that banks must have a legal mandate to debit someone's account.
- For the next 25 years, Syria was governed by French colonial administrators under a mandate from the League of Nations.
- Another category of dependent imperial territory was formed by League of Nations mandates.
- After the war, Japan continued to rule the islands under a mandate from the League of Nations.
- 1.1 (delegate) (instruct)dar instrucciones a(authorize) autorizarthe delegates were mandated to …los delegados recibieron instrucciones or recibieron el mandato de …Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (make compulsory)
(American English) (attendance/procedure/payment)
- Having made this judgment, the Security Council may then mandate the US and its allies to use force in order to remove him.
- With the money, it will acquire and restructure more mills, as mandated by the State Council.
- Well, the problem here is, the ballot initiatives mandate something like 70 percent of the spending in the budget.
exigirOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (History)Palestine was mandated to the British in 1922
en 1922 se concedió el mandato de Palestina a Gran Bretañamandated territoryterritorio (masculine) bajo mandato
- Current Army requirements mandate change in order to move into the future.
- For such patients, it may be unrealistic to mandate abstinence as a requirement for treatment.
- The federal government has begun mandating it, and they insist that their architects earn at least a bronze rating.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda