Traducción de mandate en español:
- 1.1 (authority) mandato (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (trusteeship) [History/Historia] mandato (masculine) under UN mandate bajo mandato de la ONU the British mandate in Palestine el protectorado or mandato británico de Palestina
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Newly elected ministers invariably choose to regard an election victory as conferring a mandate on their policies.
- Perhaps politicians should seek a new mandate from the electorate if they are unable to fulfil their promises.
- The ones who win and form the next government would thus have the mandate to pursue their policies and programmes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A forged cheque is not a valid mandate, and the bank cannot debit the customer's account.
- If that were right one would expect to see wives being independently advised before signing a typical mandate for a joint account.
- He showed his value pretty quickly, pointing out that banks must have a legal mandate to debit someone's account.
- For the next 25 years, Syria was governed by French colonial administrators under a mandate from the League of Nations.
- Another category of dependent imperial territory was formed by League of Nations mandates.
- After the war, Japan continued to rule the islands under a mandate from the League of Nations.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [delegate] (instruct) dar* instrucciones a; (authorize) autorizar* the delegates were mandated to … los delegados recibieron instrucciones or recibieron el mandato de … 1.2 (make compulsory) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [attendance/procedure/payment] exigir* 1.3 [History/Historia] Palestine was mandated to the British in 1922 en 1922 se concedió el mandato de Palestina a Gran Bretaña mandated territory territorio (masculine) bajo mandato
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the