Traducción de mane en español:
- (of horse) crin(es) (feminine (plural)); (of lion, person) melena (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Male lions develop thick woolly manes on the neck and shoulders, signifying maturity.
- Most species have a mane on the neck and a lock of hair on the forepart of the head known as a forelock.
- A lion with a majestic mane has long been a trophy coveted by big game hunters in Africa.
- She was a lovely, motherly old lady with a mane of white hair wound into a compact bun.
- It was particularly agonising for Michael, who had spent months growing his flowing mane.
- The man was a giant, with a large flowing mane of jet black hair and a beard to match.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.