- (of horse) crin(es) (f(pl)); (of lion, person) melena (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Male lions develop thick woolly manes on the neck and shoulders, signifying maturity.
- Most species have a mane on the neck and a lock of hair on the forepart of the head known as a forelock.
- A lion with a majestic mane has long been a trophy coveted by big game hunters in Africa.
- She was a lovely, motherly old lady with a mane of white hair wound into a compact bun.
- It was particularly agonising for Michael, who had spent months growing his flowing mane.
- The man was a giant, with a large flowing mane of jet black hair and a beard to match.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.