- (of horse) crin(es) (f(pl)); (of lion, person) melena (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Male lions develop thick woolly manes on the neck and shoulders, signifying maturity.
- Most species have a mane on the neck and a lock of hair on the forepart of the head known as a forelock.
- A lion with a majestic mane has long been a trophy coveted by big game hunters in Africa.
- She was a lovely, motherly old lady with a mane of white hair wound into a compact bun.
- It was particularly agonising for Michael, who had spent months growing his flowing mane.
- The man was a giant, with a large flowing mane of jet black hair and a beard to match.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.