Traducción de marine en español:
- 1.1also: Marine(Military) the Marines(in US)
los marines(in UK)you can tell that to the marines! [colloquial]
infantería (feminine) de marina¡a otro perro con ese hueso! [colloquial]1.2 (fleet) the merchant o mercantile marinela marina mercanteOraciones de ejemplo
- Men who are recently out of the army or marines are favored to play hostile gunmen.
- Seven other marines from 3 Commando Brigade and four American soldiers also died.
- I went to live with my aunt's dad, who was a drill sergeant in the marines, and he tried to turn me into a soldier.
adjective before noun
marítimoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After a period of teaching, he arrived in Wales in 1959 to study marine biology and bio-chemistry.
- That included studying marine biology at university and even becoming an actor for a few years, which established his love of the theatre.
- Whale Study Week includes boat trips as well as classes in whale biology and general marine ecology.
- No one was injured and there just happened to be a qualified marine repairman on the dock when we put the boat into its slip.
- As almost everyone knows, Trinidad is the place to have marine parts shipped in.
- The same procedure is used when placing calls via the marine operator to shoreside telephones.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda