Traducción de marine en español:
- 1.1also: Marine(Military) the Marines(in US)you can tell that to the marines! [colloquial]los marines1.2 (fleet) Ver ejemplos: the merchant o mercantile marine¡a otro perro con ese hueso! [colloquial]la marina mercanteOraciones de ejemplo
- Men who are recently out of the army or marines are favored to play hostile gunmen.
- Seven other marines from 3 Commando Brigade and four American soldiers also died.
- I went to live with my aunt's dad, who was a drill sergeant in the marines, and he tried to turn me into a soldier.
adjective (before noun)
- 1.1(organisms/biology/life)(engineering)1.2del mar(accident/insurance)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After a period of teaching, he arrived in Wales in 1959 to study marine biology and bio-chemistry.
- That included studying marine biology at university and even becoming an actor for a few years, which established his love of the theatre.
- Whale Study Week includes boat trips as well as classes in whale biology and general marine ecology.
- No one was injured and there just happened to be a qualified marine repairman on the dock when we put the boat into its slip.
- As almost everyone knows, Trinidad is the place to have marine parts shipped in.
- The same procedure is used when placing calls via the marine operator to shoreside telephones.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.