Traducción de materialize en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (take form) [object/ghost] aparecer* I waited over an hour, but he never materialized esperé más de una hora, pero no aparecióOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (become real) [hope/idea] hacerse* realidad, concretarse, materializarse*
- We had been told to expect a rescue package but none had materialised.
- A mixture of reef sharks and bulls, they have an uncanny ability to appear behind you or materialise from behind a coral head only feet away.
- She crawled out of her sleeping bag and her dark head peered around the room once more, as though she expected her friends to materialise out of nowhere.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There must be strange entities materializing from the ether, ghouls, ghosts, or spirits hanging out in the material world to warn or haunt us.
- Near Virginia City, Nevada, the spirit of a camel materializes, led by a dead man.
- This time he knew what it was before the ghost even materialized.
- Needless to say these jobs never materialised and in fact 175 jobs from the existing plant in Limerick were actually lost.
- The expectation was for an abrupt decline in consumer expenditures that, in fact, did not materialize.
- The salaries did in fact later materialize, and living within salaries is no form of corruption.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.