Traducción de mathematics en español:
- 1.1 (subject) (+ singular verb)matemática(s) (feminine (plural))Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (mathematical aspects) (+ singular or plural verb) the mathematics of it are very complicated
los cálculos son muy complicadosOraciones de ejemplo
- He wrote on the history of mathematics and the philosophy of mathematics and science.
- This question is a perfect example of a problem in the branch of mathematics known as information theory.
- For example, in the history of mathematics, the concept of zero is rather late.
- We thought that the latest attack might be thwarted by the machines' own faulty mathematics.
- Ruby was the person who had the mathematical ability and she did all the mathematics.
- The mathematics of counting then allow you to work out your winning chances, and how much your prize might be.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda