Traducción de mathematics en español:
- 1.1 (subject) (+ singular verb)matemática(s) (feminine (plural))Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (mathematical aspects) (+ singular or plural verb) the mathematics of it are very complicated
los cálculos son muy complicadosOraciones de ejemplo
- He wrote on the history of mathematics and the philosophy of mathematics and science.
- This question is a perfect example of a problem in the branch of mathematics known as information theory.
- For example, in the history of mathematics, the concept of zero is rather late.
- We thought that the latest attack might be thwarted by the machines' own faulty mathematics.
- Ruby was the person who had the mathematical ability and she did all the mathematics.
- The mathematics of counting then allow you to work out your winning chances, and how much your prize might be.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the