- 1.1 [failure/problem/toy] mecánico, maquinalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (automatic) [action/reply] mecánico
- His machines included mechanical devices for dredging, a mill to pump water and a device to pull ships over obstacles.
- A variety of purely mechanical devices were used from the seventeenth to the nineteenth centuries to increase the size and capacity of the ear to conduct sound.
- The pneumatic pump operated the mechanical heart and sustained Clark for 112 days.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To avoid any mechanical failure in so complex a piece of machinery as well as avoid all potential accidents is remarkable.
- Any sabotage or mechanical failures would cause power cuts in Britain within days.
- The wreckage is also likely to be examined to see if there was any mechanical failure with a particular focus on brakes and wheels.
- Albert, Jr., I think, is a little too mechanical, not as spontaneous as he ought to be.
- But are birds unfeeling, mechanical songsters, driven to sing but never understanding what it is they do?
- Pearls of wisdom leave our mouths every day in an unthinking and mechanical manner.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.