- 1.1 [failure/problem/toy] mecánico, maquinalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (automatic) [action/reply] mecánico
- His machines included mechanical devices for dredging, a mill to pump water and a device to pull ships over obstacles.
- A variety of purely mechanical devices were used from the seventeenth to the nineteenth centuries to increase the size and capacity of the ear to conduct sound.
- The pneumatic pump operated the mechanical heart and sustained Clark for 112 days.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To avoid any mechanical failure in so complex a piece of machinery as well as avoid all potential accidents is remarkable.
- Any sabotage or mechanical failures would cause power cuts in Britain within days.
- The wreckage is also likely to be examined to see if there was any mechanical failure with a particular focus on brakes and wheels.
- Albert, Jr., I think, is a little too mechanical, not as spontaneous as he ought to be.
- But are birds unfeeling, mechanical songsters, driven to sing but never understanding what it is they do?
- Pearls of wisdom leave our mouths every day in an unthinking and mechanical manner.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.