Traducción de mechanical en español:
- 1.1 [failure/problem/toy] mecánico, maquinalExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (automatic) [action/reply] mecánico
- His machines included mechanical devices for dredging, a mill to pump water and a device to pull ships over obstacles.
- A variety of purely mechanical devices were used from the seventeenth to the nineteenth centuries to increase the size and capacity of the ear to conduct sound.
- The pneumatic pump operated the mechanical heart and sustained Clark for 112 days.
- To avoid any mechanical failure in so complex a piece of machinery as well as avoid all potential accidents is remarkable.
- Any sabotage or mechanical failures would cause power cuts in Britain within days.
- The wreckage is also likely to be examined to see if there was any mechanical failure with a particular focus on brakes and wheels.
- Albert, Jr., I think, is a little too mechanical, not as spontaneous as he ought to be.
- But are birds unfeeling, mechanical songsters, driven to sing but never understanding what it is they do?
- Pearls of wisdom leave our mouths every day in an unthinking and mechanical manner.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.