Traducción de mechanics en español:
- 1 (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) [Physics/Física] [Mech] mecánica (feminine)Example sentences
- With this work Lagrange transformed mechanics into a branch of mathematical analysis.
- Dynamics is defined as that branch of mechanics that deals with forces and their relation primarily to motion.
- He applied mechanics to improve turbines and waterwheels more than doubling the efficiency of the waterwheel.
- I put my ear to the floor and hear only the rumble of the mechanics beneath the train and the scrape of the wheels grinding against the iron tracks.
- We could trace back the mechanics of the machine and learn the mind of God.
- There are clear, educational explanations of the physics of the tasks and the mechanics of the machines.
- Wanting to do more than cobble, he taught himself maths, navigation and practical mechanics.
- This work was to be in four parts, arithmetic, geometry, mechanics, and hydraulics.
- The scheme is run chiefly for boys interested in mechanics and mechanical engineering.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.