- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (of machine, brain) mecanismo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (procedure) mecanismo (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These two holes must be coordinated so the mechanism will properly fit together.
- The slight hiss is, to my ears, about the same as the tape mechanism in my van - maybe even a bit less.
- Our clock is a superb piece of engineering, and has a mechanism that is almost identical to Big Ben in London.
- It is also of significance in new drug development based on the mechanism of Chinese medicine.
- It pulverises those delicate social mechanisms that control our baser motives.
- Rather, they encourage the body's own healing mechanisms to restore its natural equilibrium.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Philosophy/Filosofía] mecanicismo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of this controversy stemmed from the argument of mechanism versus vitalism.
- For Bergson, it is because the scientific pursuit is based on the principle of mechanism.
- Yet mechanism and postmodernism are linked by a common distrust of human subjectivity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.