Traducción de meddle en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (interfere) to meddle (
in/ withsth) meterse or entrometerse or inmiscuirse* ( enalgo) don't meddle in her affairs! ¡no te metas or entrometas or inmiscuyas en sus asuntos! to meddle withsb meterse conalgnOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (tamper) to meddle
- Don't meddle in matters that don't concern you, unless you want to face the wrath of Rowan!
- Elections should be open and transparent so there is no opportunity for meddling.
- He also said foreign governments should stop meddling in Hong Kong's affairs.
withsth toquetear algoOraciones de ejemplo
- Jack Taggart, is yelling at his son, Billy, to carefully affix all the scarecrows to their posts, while also accusing him of meddling with his equipment.
- He told Hudson that he had to understand that people who had their homes invaded felt very bad about the fact that others had been meddling with their property.
- Stating that the gallery is full-fledged now, Vidya says that it has sufficient space and infrastructure to host an exclusive show without meddling with the regular display area.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas