Traducción de merry en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-rier, -riest)
- 1.1 (joyful) alegre the more the merrier cuantos más, mejor merry Christmas! ¡feliz Navidad!, ¡felices Pascuas! to make merry [literary/literario] divertirse*Example sentences1.2 (unconcerned) to go one's merry way [ironic] he went his own merry way se fue tan campante 1.3 (drunk) [colloquial/familiar] alegre, achispado
- Showing or characterized by exuberance or mirthful excitement; merry; cheerful; jolly.
- The night was not lonely either, as quite a few regulars danced cheerfully to merry tunes in the moonlight.
- Still, we carry on cheerfully, whistling a merry tune as we stir it all up with a wooden spoon.
- His recollection is you had been to some sort of do in the afternoon or early evening, and you were quite merry.
- Everyone was getting quite merry, and the glasses were being passed about.
- They returned home at 10.45 pm "quite merry" and went to bed about half an hour later, he said.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.