Traducción de merry en español:
adjective -rier, -riest
- 1 (joyful) the more the merriercuantos más, mejormerry Christmas! to make merry [literary]divertirseOraciones de ejemplo
- Showing or characterized by exuberance or mirthful excitement; merry; cheerful; jolly.
- The night was not lonely either, as quite a few regulars danced cheerfully to merry tunes in the moonlight.
- Still, we carry on cheerfully, whistling a merry tune as we stir it all up with a wooden spoon.
- 3 (drunk) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- His recollection is you had been to some sort of do in the afternoon or early evening, and you were quite merry.
- Everyone was getting quite merry, and the glasses were being passed about.
- They returned home at 10.45 pm "quite merry" and went to bed about half an hour later, he said.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda