Traducción de middle class en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- (often plural/frecuentemente plural) clase (feminine) media the upper/lower middle class la clase media alta/baja
- [family/district] de clase media; [attitudes/morality] burgués, convencionalExample sentences
- A middle-class boy from the suburbs would have picked up a camera at art school, but Jobson took two decades to find his metier.
- Some comprehensives, particularly those in middle-class suburbs, succeed.
- And he found a sedate, respectable, middle-class partner from the suburbs of London.
- It endorses mainstream and largely middle-class values and language.
- Kate was middle-class and comfortable, and her father was a magazine editor.
- It is less clear that Scotland is comfortable with becoming more middle-class.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.