Traducción de middle class en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- (often plural/frecuentemente plural) clase (feminine) media the upper/lower middle class la clase media alta/baja
- [family/district] de clase media; [attitudes/morality] burgués, convencionalOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A middle-class boy from the suburbs would have picked up a camera at art school, but Jobson took two decades to find his metier.
- Some comprehensives, particularly those in middle-class suburbs, succeed.
- And he found a sedate, respectable, middle-class partner from the suburbs of London.
- It endorses mainstream and largely middle-class values and language.
- Kate was middle-class and comfortable, and her father was a magazine editor.
- It is less clear that Scotland is comfortable with becoming more middle-class.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas