Traducción de middle class en español:
nouncountable or uncountable
- (often plural) the upper/lower middle classla clase media alta/bajaOraciones de ejemplo
- The war is an issue that the educated middle classes feel very profoundly about.
- The defeat of Austria by Prussia brought home to Napoleon the need to reconcile all classes, especially the educated middle classes, to the regime.
- The site is decidedly apolitical, and betrays no overt signs of the ongoing tension between the increasingly reformist, secular-leaning educated middle class, and the fundamentalist ruling elite.
also: middle-class adjective
de clase mediaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A middle-class boy from the suburbs would have picked up a camera at art school, but Jobson took two decades to find his metier.
- Some comprehensives, particularly those in middle-class suburbs, succeed.
- And he found a sedate, respectable, middle-class partner from the suburbs of London.
- It endorses mainstream and largely middle-class values and language.
- Kate was middle-class and comfortable, and her father was a magazine editor.
- It is less clear that Scotland is comfortable with becoming more middle-class.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda