- 1 (Zoology)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fur of moles is velvety and can lie equally well in any direction, which allows easy movement in the burrows backward as well as forwards.
- Although moles feed on beneficial invertebrates as well as lawn pests, they rarely affect the populations of either.
- While bats are highly specialized for flight, they share anatomical characters with the Insectivora, the mammalian taxon that includes shrews and moles.
- 2 (spy, informant)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There may have been a mole planted by the security services inside the terror cells in the country.
- What about a mole being a double agent who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage?
- That search for the supposed mole within CIA severely damaged the careers of some CIA officers.
- For £50,000 we will finger moles within your organisation.
- One of Asymmetrical Information's moles forwards this item from Businessweek.
- I've good reason to believe there's a mole in our organization.
- (on skin)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's essential that people monitor their moles and skin blemishes and report any changes in them.
- Melanoma first appears as a mole or skin discoloration.
- Although moles do often change slightly over a lifetime, that change should not occur over months or years.
- (breakwater)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The north and south moles connect to the shore and the seabed ascends from 30m to nothing along the length of them.
- To this end, Alexander ordered his engineers to build a mole - a land bridge from the mainland to the island.
- The moles were built to protect Lagos' valuable harbor from the fierce action of the waves and to prevent sand from entering the deeply dredged harbor on the ocean surge.
- (Chemistry) (unit)mol (masculine)
molécula (feminine) gramoOraciones de ejemplo
- One chaotic chemical system that has been well studied is a mixture of equal numbers of moles of carbon monoxide and oxygen with a small amount of molecular hydrogen.
- In the decomposition, four moles of nitroglycerin decompose into approximately 30 moles of carbon dioxide, water, nitrogen, and oxygen.
- The number of moles present in any amount of the solution can be calculated by multiplying the molarity by the volume.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda