- [order/vow] monástico; [life] monacal, monásticoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The religious pillars, of course, are the clergy and monastic orders.
- Most Theravada monks live as part of monastic communities.
- Today we'll hear from two Buddhists, who lived a monastic life, and also left it after some years.
- Music is, by implication, a solitary and almost monastic pursuit, one unabashedly privileged over friendship or love.
- Having had a good day of golf and wine with the two Jims and myself, he retired to his room in the monastic student hall of residence.
- The Armenian Quarter is a little known part of the city and its stone passages and cloisters give it a secluded, monastic air.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.