- [order/vow] monástico; [life] monacal, monásticoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The religious pillars, of course, are the clergy and monastic orders.
- Most Theravada monks live as part of monastic communities.
- Today we'll hear from two Buddhists, who lived a monastic life, and also left it after some years.
- Music is, by implication, a solitary and almost monastic pursuit, one unabashedly privileged over friendship or love.
- Having had a good day of golf and wine with the two Jims and myself, he retired to his room in the monastic student hall of residence.
- The Armenian Quarter is a little known part of the city and its stone passages and cloisters give it a secluded, monastic air.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to