- 2 (high exposed area)(esp British English)
páramo (masculine)(covered with heather) brezal (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- This wide extent of habitats includes upland moors, grassy or boggy open areas in forests and damp grasslands and traditionally managed hayfields particularly in river valleys.
- I was dreaming of gardens of primrose and moors covered with heather and cottages with honeysuckle over the door.
- Its landscape of mountains, rugged cliffs, lakes, moors, beaches and bays are ideal for a week's swimming, canoeing, boating, fishing and walking.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He sees a market for Americans to moor their boats in Mexico year round as well as transient boaters.
- Similar licences were granted to a number of individual owners to place moorings and to moor boats at various locations in the same general area.
- There is enough space at the venue for 550 limousines, quay space to moor yachts and a heli-pad nearby.
- moro, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Spain does not deny its occupation by the Muslim Moors.
- His dynastic heritage was firmly based on the intolerant expulsion of both the Jews and the Moors from Spain in 1492.
- When the Moors conquered most of the known world in the eighth century, they used a special technique to aid their cause.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda