- 1 (scarf) bufanda (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had wrapped himself well in muffler and shawl over jacket and kurta.
- My God, the floor sagged under the weight of the parkas, sweaters, gloves, mufflers, and hats.
- Pushing his chin deeper into the warmth of his muffler and pulling his jacket tighter around himself, he walked out of the house, and down the street.
- 2 2.1 [Music/Música] sordina (feminine) 2.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cars/Automovilismo] silenciador (masculine), mofle (masculine) (Central America, México/América Central, México)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gasoline engine, along with the muffler, catalytic converter, tailpipe and gas tank, were all removed.
- In the case of the exhaust mufflers, titanium may offer greater service life than is offered by most materials.
- They never need oil changes, air filters, tune-ups, mufflers, timing belts, or emission tests.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.